Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introduction

Hello!
I am Sandra Brunsell, my Two SUPER AWESOME BEAUTIFUL daughters and I have all had major changes in our lives the last two years. My youngest, Autumn, has become a stay at home mom to my SUPER, SUPER AWESOME HANDSOME grandson Corbin and has another baby on the way.
My oldest, Brianna, has been able to quit her day job to become an Etsy seller. She is super talented artist and has started a line of magnets with her hand drawn dog designs at www.sillydogmagnets.com and a Halloween store www.partyon.etsy.com.  She and her boyfriend, Candy, have just began a vintage store www.modernnostalgic.etsy.com also.
Until December 31 of 2011 I was the owner of a successful dog grooming shop. I had been trying to cut back for the last couple of years so I would have more time to devote to being a wife and to art, but I found it hard to say no to any client who wanted me to be there to groom. I had so many, many projects bouncing around in my head and it became apparent that the only way to have the time to let them out was to quit rat race of my day job. I have opened a couple of Etsy stores, www.delendeart.etsy.com and www.thespidersweb.etsy.com, where I hope to sell those projects I can now begin to bring from dream to reality. So begins a new chapter of life with all three of us now staying a home focusing on the things we love.
I am starting this blog to have a place for my daughters and I to share the things that motivate us the most...Family, creativity and dogs. The hope is that the three of us, sharing the responsibilities will be making regular posts. Welcome to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment